- C.A.R.E. Home
- Mission Statement
- AUSD LGBTQ Round Table
- News Section
- The Alamedan: You Said it
- Alameda Harvey Milk Day
- GLSEN: 2011 & 2009 National School Climate Survey
- Religion and the LGBT Community
- Generating Public Support
- Talking Points
- Questions and Answers from Board of Education Candidates
- C.A.R.E. Film Festival
- C.A.R.E. Literature List Recomendations
- AUSD Anti Bullying Literature. List
- CARE Recommendations for the AUSD Curriculum
- Detailed Care Recommendations
- AUSD Lesson # 9
- Groups In Support
- In The News
- Contact Us
Welcome to Alameda C.A.R.E. ~ Community Alliance Resource for Education. C.A.R.E is a grassroots group formed of community members advocating for inclusive safe school and community environments. C.A.R.E is supporting the adoption and implementation of the AUSD safe schools curriculum.
You can find us on the networks at the following locations:
Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yes_on_care/
-Collaborate with community organizations committed to inclusive, safe spaces for youth and families.
-Open dialogue on the process for passing and implementing curriculum
-Sharing of various tools, including sample letters for talking points in community and neighborhood discussions, contact information, discussion topics for meetings, ideas for outreach and community building, etc.
-Making announcements and providing updates
-Other relevant topics as they arise
Thank you for your participation and willingness to help with this important effort. We look forward to your participation.